Friday, August 25, 2006

white cat/red cat/black cat




My dream two nights ago...

I was stuck in the middle of a brawl between a white cat, a red cat and a black cat. They were screeching and sratching and I just kept trying to push them away and not get scratched. I attribute it to the fact that we slept with our windows open and our neighbor's cat must be in heat, because it wails all night long.

Today I splurged on new school/fall clothes. I got some stuff I really needed (good fitting jeans) but also bought a couple of too-cute-to-pass-up dresses and a pair of yellow shoes (yellow shoes are replacing my obsession with red shoes lately). I always feel guilty when I spend money on clothes, or money on anything really when I should be saving or spending it on school stuff but I'm too weak to say no. I've actually been really good all summer long about money, so I decided to treat myself.

Grad school starts on Monday. I'm apprehensive and have even had a few weird dreams about class--showing up late, getting lost, being in the wrong class--but for the most part, I'm so ready for it and can't wait to get my fingers dirty, so to speak. This will mean, sadly, that my blog posting will be more scarce but hopefully I'll have a lot more to say when I do post and might even be able to share some of my projects now and again. So if you're not a design nerd (which I'm sure to become) sorry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Delano III said...

Good Luck, Lady!!!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger xxxbebegunxxx said...

Thanks, I need all the luck I can get!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home