Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Boy, was I stupid as a high school freshman and so dour about everything. This will be humbling.

Letter I Never Sent #2


******,
Hello! Are you having fun? I hope so because I'm not. I feel like shit and my nose is running oceans of slimy snot. Yuck. You see what you did? You made me sick, you jerk, and I'm stuck in school. Yikes! I asked my mom if I could stay home but she said no. That sucks.

I'm starving to death. My stupid stomach is grooooooowling again.

So do you miss *****? I miss *****. I haven't seen him in a week for chrissake. He lives down the street too! God.
And now I'm sick so I can't kiss him or anything. What a drag.

Well, it is last period and I am in the dumb library. I have to take the bus home. Shit. Oh well. You missed the fire drill we had today. It was pretty stupid though. I wanna go to sleep. I think I'll just daydream about *****. That sounds like fun. Right?

Anyway, guess what?

SHE FOUND THE BEEBEES! HAHAHAHAHA!
BYE BYE. BE BE. YOU LOVE *****! I LOVE *****! SCABIES BABIES RULE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Delano III said...

I heard your scabie babies got rabies. Bummer.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home