Monday, July 10, 2006

Sorry for the big, big delay. Had a pretty eventful weekend. Starting on Thursday, my band played a really fun show at SubT and it was the last one for our keyboardist, Lara Hollywood. It was a good farewell and afterward, we enjoyed fine drinks at the fine establishment next door, Estelle's. Bebe Gun stayed out a little too late (boo-hoo) and was very, very tired on Friday but it was well worth it.

Friday night, I had to work at this singles party for work at the Irish American Heritage Center. There were so many Irish people there, I felt like I was at a family reunion. Seriously, it is weird how Irish aunts and grandmothers look and act exactly the same as Irish aunts and grandmothers in Boston. I had also never been to the Mayfair neighborhood. It's always so fun to find a new nook in this huge city. Chicago is a harsh city at times but never boring, that's for sure.

Saturday, woke up and headed straight to the movie theater to meet up with a friend from out of town. I had movie theater nachos and a diet coke for breakfast. We saw that Pirates of the Caribbean sequel thingy and it was awful (much to be expected) but Johnny Depp is a fox. And I'm not huge into the whole celebrity worship thing either. There are very few celebrities (John Cusack is one, Matt Dillon is another) that I really melt over. So here's a tip for you all, the movie sucked but if you need some hot pirate masturbation fodder, see this movie!

OK, so back to word at hand. It's fall. For a little cross-referencing, you can check out The Big B's recent post on Mark E. Smith. Fall, fall, fall.

Here's two lists. One is a chronicle of times that I have fallen in love in my life and the other is times I have fallen down or witnessed people falling down. Work is mucho busy so this will be a work in many parts today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Delano III said...

a "hot pirate"?

Is that somthing along the lines of a Dirty Sanchez or a Rusty Trombone???

I need to update my sleezeictonary.

3:12 PM  
Blogger xxxbebegunxxx said...

Yeah, Bryan, a "hot pirate" is kinda like a Dirty Sanchez except you draw on an eye patch instead of a mustache. It's a great move.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home